- Club Med L’alpe d'Huez is a charming ski-in, ski-out Resort with direct access to the Glacier.
- Guests are invited to experience the thrills of superb skiing and the longest black slope in Europe.
- Skiing from your door to test your skills on the longest black run in Europe.
- Topping up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, as you ski downhill, snowboard or cross-country.
- Diving in the indoor pool or relaxing in the sauna.
The Resort has 364 rooms, in an eight-storey hotel (mostly south-facing) and an annexe connected to the main hotel via a covered walkway.
Rooms facing south or east/west, some with a balcony.
Surface: 17 – 27m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Enjoy panoramic views of the slopes at this family restaurant with terrace; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A great variety of dishes served from the buffet.
- Les Marmottes Specialty Restaurant:
This cosy restaurant serves Savoyard specialities fondue and pierrade.
The terrace has fabulous views over the valley, ideal for relaxing in perfect tranquillity during the day. From 11pm the bar becomes the nightclub open till late.