- Located a stone’s throw away from the charm of Chamonix village this Resort offers guests great skiing to match.
- In Haute-Savoie, an ideal altitude at 1,035 m to accommodate families and babies.
- A former Belle Époque luxury hotel, steeped in history, located within walking distance from the bustling streets of the oldest and legendary French station.
- Spectacular landscapes with stunning views over the Mont-Blanc.
The Resort has 249 rooms divided as following:
Offering you a good level of comfort with the equipment and services essential for your well-being.
Surface: 13 m² - 34 m²
A magnificent room with a sitting room area and elegant decoration with a view of the Mont Blanc or the Brévent.
Surface: 31 m² - 34 m²
A comfortable and elegant Suite on the top floor of the "Brévent" building, offering a view of Mont Blanc.
Surface: 45 m² - 50 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
Located in the Savoy building, enjoy international cuisine from the buffet with fabulous views over the ski-slopes.
- Le Refuge Specialty Restaurant:
This restaurant offers a menu of Savoyard specialities: raclette, fondue and pierrade. Mountain chalet decor, with wooden beams and historic winter sports accessories.
- Le Flégère Altitude Restaurant:
On the pistes of the Domaine de la Flégère, at 2,000m, this altitude restaurant is open for lunch only. Its spacious terrace looks out over the Chamonix Valley and Mont Blanc.
On the garden level of the Savoy building, this bar has a series of small, intimate lounges.
This piano bar offers an intimate atmosphere in a typical Savoyard setting.