- Located at 1,800m, Club Med Avoriaz clings to the snowy mountainside within a fully pedestrianised domain.
- The Club Med family Resort boasts a typically Alpine decor with its traditional wooden chalets and warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Its pistes welcome families and skiers of all standards.
The hotel has 248 elegant rooms in a beautifully typical mountain setting, decorated with stylish local antiques. Rooms are divided as following:
With its delicate prints and wooden furniture, this Club Room welcomes you in an atmosphere of cozy comfort.
Surface: 13 m² - 22 m²
Contemporary design with warm colors and furniture made of quality wood. A spacious and cozy room with a view over the valley or resort.
Surface: 30 m² - 39 m²
A spacious 49 m² Suite for premium comfort. On the top floor of the hotel, with a separate lounge, this Suite gives you a fine view over the valley or resort from the balcony.
Surface: 49 m² - 49 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Le Fornet Main Restaurant:
With panoramic views over the ski slopes and valley, this buffet restaurant serves international cuisine.
- La Calèche Specialty Restaurant:
This restaurant serves Savoyard specialities including fondue and pierrade in warm and intimate surroundings.
At the heart of the Resort, this bar is open all day for a relaxing moment in a warm and friendly environment.