- La Palmyre Atlantique lies on the Arvert peninsula, just opposite the famous Cordouan lighthouse.
- It encompasses everything nature and watersports enthusiasts dream of.
- It is the ideal place to get away from it all and recharge your batteries.
- Its bungalows, inspired by oyster farmer's houses, fit beautifully in the natural pine forest.
- This holiday resort is a clever mix of natural materials and bright colors, fitting in beautifully with the natural environment.
This resort has 392 rooms all located in bungalows inspired by oyster farmers' huts, by the pine forest or by the ocean and vast public beach of fine sand.
This comfortable Club Room is ideal for couples, and families will appreciate the space and privacy of two separate rooms.
You can opt for comfortable and elegant Ocean View Club Room with furnished terrace looking onto the Atlantic or a Family Club Bungalow.
Surface:13 m² - 34 m²
A Deluxe room with separate lounge, nautical theme for the decor, ideal for relaxing in sheer comfort furnished terrace.
Surface34 m² - 34 m²
Located close to the golf course, bungalow with an upper floor, a terrace and landscaped gardens, ideal for families.
Surface90 m² - 90 m²
The resort has 2 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Children's swimming pool
- Main swimming pool
L’Atlantic (main restaurant):
Indoors, you can appreciate the nautical atmosphere and outdoors, in the shade of the terrace, enjoy a great and savoury international cuisine served from the buffet. The chefs also prepare a daily selection of low-calory dishes.
La Fleur de Sel (specialty restaurant):
The terrace of this speciality restaurant is situated on the first floor near the sea and has a magnificent view of the ocean.
In the evening, enjoy seafood specialties with a waiter service.
In the heart of the Resort near the pine forest, opposite the swimming pool, this bar offers a variety of ambiences depending on the time of day.