Why in DGL?
DGL International is a pioneer company that specializes in promoting unique and clever real estate investments for all budgets. We currently propose a variety of products in Turkey, some of them in the European part of Istanbul and others in Fethiye, which is the jewel of the Turkish Riviera.
DGL International is part of Nakhal Group, the leading tour operator in the region since 1959, and with over 50 weekly direct flights chartered in the summer to multiple destinations of interest to our clients such as Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, and many more….
Follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/dglipi
Why is Istanbul?
- Number one city in Europe for capital growth.
- One of the world's youngest and most exciting cities.
- Current population is estimated at 15 million, increasing by approximately 250,000 a year.
- Anticipated 500,000 new buyers annually for both residential and commercial property.
- Over 60% of its population is under the age of 30.
- Solid rental yields with long term local tenants.
- Around 12 million tourists annually. 8th most visited destination in the world.
- Many global companies including Coca Cola, Microsoft, GE, Cisco, Sony Ericsson have established their regional headquarters in Istanbul to manage markets in the surrounding region due to its strategic location.
- No visa or easy visa regulations for most nationalities.
- Numerous daily direct flights from all worldwide major cities all year round.
- Istanbul will host the final of the UEFA Champions League in 2020.
- Istanbul has the largest airport in the world as well as several advanced infrastructure projects.
Check the PDF of: Apartments in ISTANBUL
Why in Fethiye?
- Home to Oludeniz, the most famous and most photographed beach in Turkey, renowned for being one of the world’s best spots for paragliders from all around the world!
- Home to the “Letoonia Club Fethiye”, the well-known all inclusive resort on the Mediterranean Sea in South West Turkey.
- Amazing weather and air quality all year long due to the pine trees dominance, including a cool summer breeze on some of its mountains that are snow-capped in winter!
- Ideal place for touristic activities such as thermal spas, boat trips, shopping, safaris, sky and water sports, nightlife, etc.... and even skiing in winter.
- Benefiting from a fully developed infrastructure as well as a strongly protected ecological environment by the Turkish government (maximum G+2 floors; 10 to 25% built-up area). Extremely green town surrounded by mountains, sea, rivers and islands.
- A well-studied infrastructure with convenient facilities such as marinas, promenades, nightlife areas, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, etc... as well as master plans for cable cars.
- A full fledged urban town of 100,000 inhabitants (including more than 10,000 foreign residents from various international destinations) welcoming over a million tourists every year and serving an extra 200,000 inhabitants from several surrounding towns.
- Fethiye enjoys 2 main touristic hotspots: The Blue Lagoon (consisting of Oludeniz, Hisaronu and Ovacik) and Calis Beach where most tourists are concentrated, ensuring a high return on investment via good holiday rental programs.
- Some of its surrounding hills and mountains are the ideal location for the construction of Private & Personalized Palaces, Castles, Mansions and Chateaux.
- One-hour daily direct flight from Beirut to Dalaman/Fethiye during summer and several daily connecting flights via Istanbul for the rest of the year.