- Located a stone’s throw away from the charm of Chamonix village this Resort offers guests great skiing to match
- This village is the perfect environment for telling the breathtaking adventures of the first Alpine climbers who took on the challenge of the Drus and Grandes Jorasses.
- Fitness and mountain enthusiasts will get more than their fill of fresh air and fulfilment.
- Make the most of the peaceful surroundings with healthy mountain hikes.
The Resort has 249 rooms in a hotel with several wings, less than 5 minutes walking distance from the centre of Chamonix. The room’s categories are as following:
The "Mont Blanc" Club Room offers you a good level of comfort with the equipment and services essential for your well-being.
Surface: 13 m² - 34 m²
A magnificent room with a sitting room area and elegant decoration for unforgettable moments of relaxation, facing Mont Blanc, with a view of the Mont Blanc or the Brévent.
Surface: 31 m² - 34 m²
A comfortable and elegant Suite, including a very big sitting-room and offering a dream of a view of Mont Blanc. On the top floor of the "Brévent" building.
Surface: 45 m² - 50 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Fitness classes
- Sauna & hammam
Located in the Savoy building, enjoy international cuisine from the buffet with fabulous views over the ski-slopes.
- Le Refuge Specialty Restaurant
On the ground floor of the Mont Blanc building, this restaurant offers a menu of Savoyard specialities: raclette, fondue and pierrade. Mountain chalet decor, with wooden beams and historic winter sports accessories.
- Le Flégère Altitude Restaurant
On the pistes of the Domaine de la Flégère, at 2,000m, this altitude restaurant is open for lunch only. Its spacious terrace looks out over the Chamonix Valley and Mont Blanc.
On the garden level of the Savoy building, this bar has a series of small, intimate lounges. During the day you can admire the fabulous panoramic views over the valley from the terrace.
This piano bar offers an intimate atmosphere in a typical Savoyard setting.