When you’re staying on an awe-inspiring ship, you’ll expect a jaw-dropping stateroom - that's sea-faring talk for bedrooms. Which is why all of ours are designed to wow, whatever your budget. Hunker down in one of our comfy beds and enjoy a perfect night’s sleep. With our team of dedicated stateroom attendants on hand 24/7 to answer your every beck and call, you’ll never find staying aboard on a Royal Caribbean ship anything short of extraordinary. Royal Caribbean staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, refrigerator or minibar, private bath, shower, vanity area, hair-dryer and room service available 24 hours a day.
YOUR FOOD - FULL BOARD
- A TASTE OF THE EXTRAORDINARY : Japanese or Italian? Savoury or sweet? Whatever tantalises your taste buds, you’ll find it all on our ships, with an incredible array of onboard restaurants and cafés.
We’ve brought in some of the world’s' leading chefs to master craft our menus, bringing all their tastes and ideas straight to our decks, with each ship offering something different. So, whether you fancy a quick bite to eat, a fun family meal, or an intimate gastronomic 5-course dinner, you’ll be left more than satisfied.
- MAIN DINING ROOM : Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and extraordinary personal service from a dedicated wait staff. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- DINING ON US : Enjoy countless incredible complimentary dining experiences during your holiday with each ship offering something different.
Make the most of our highly qualified fitness professionals or lie back and get lost in the moment – our Vitality Spa and Fitness facilities will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Vitality Fitness Center : Get in ship shape at a state-of-the art fitness center, fully loaded with the latest weight systems and cardio equipment – plus sweeping ocean views while you work up a sweat. Included in your fare, no reservation needed.
- Fitness classes : Yoga, Pilates, spinning, sculpting and more – work out and have fun with easy-to-follow group classes led by trained instructors. Fee applies for some classes.
- With glitzy, glamorous cruise entertainment aplenty, the show never stops on a Royal Caribbean holiday. Be dazzled by our West-End style theatre productions. Or be left on the edge of your seat by the AquaTheatre’s acrobatic high-diving antics.
- There’s brilliant comedy, immense live music and stunning ice-skating shows that will take your breath away. And if movies are your thing, there’s all the latest blockbusters in 3D too. All of this is included in the price so the only trouble is working out how you’re going to fit it all in.
- Children’s Entertainment, Nursery, Kid’s Club, Teen Zone, DreamWorks characters and activities, DreamWorks movies, H2O Zone.
ON BOARD ACTIVITIES
Onboard Royal Caribbean International, you'll experience first-at-sea innovations that make our cruises unlike any other vacation, plus fitness features that keep your endorphins flowing. And with nearly everything included in the price of your cruise, you can choose a new adventure every day.
- North Star - RipCord by iFLY® - SeaPlex
- Zip Line - Rock climbing - FlowRider®
- Ice skating - Mini golf - Sports Court & Tournaments
- Running or Jogging Track - Inline skating - Table tennis
To make your holiday even more special, there are a host of fantastic extra treats for you to enjoy. Choose from dining, drink and internet packages to shore excursions, spa treatments, certain activities and gifts. You can purchase them online or you can book them once you’re onboard.
- PREPAID GRATUITIES / SERVICE CHARGES :
For your convenience, prepaid gratuities of $13.50 per guest per day are automatically added to your flexible option reservations; For Grand Suites and above the daily charge will be $16.50 per guest.
Some guests choose to recognize particularly exceptional service with an additional cash gratuity on the last night of their cruise.
- ROOM SERVICE:
Morning, noon, night, whenever you like – order up room service 24/7. Enjoy breakfast in bed, cheesecake on your balcony, or a delicious dinner right in the comfort of your stateroom. Complimentary except between midnight and 5 a.m., when a $3.95 service charge applies.
- Wellbeing treatments : Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy massage, Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow; Acupuncture therapy session.
-Vitality programmes with wellness seminars and classes.
- FitSpa Programmes
- Facial Treatments
- SmileSpa - Tooth Whitening
- Beauty Salon
- Some Activities such as Scuba Diving
- Character Dining
- Spends in Casino
With expert guides, exclusive events and a wealth of brilliant options to choose from, our one-of-a-kind shore excursions allow you to experience each incredible destination in a whole new way.
When you book your cruise excursions with us, you’ll enjoy a host of extra benefits including hassle-free cancellations, pre-purchased tickets and guaranteed return-to-ship if your tour is delayed.
- MAKE YOUR MEAL EXTRA SPECIAL : Taste the exquisite and extraordinary at our specialty restaurants, starting from only $15 per person. And take advantage of our dining packages to enjoy even better value from your mealtime experiences. Each ship offers different restaurant experiences onboard.
- DINING PACKAGES : Looking for a meal with the ‘wow’ factor? Look no further than our smaller speciality restaurants. The perfect places to celebrate a special occasion, or satisfy your foodie cravings. Once you’ve picked somewhere you fancy, just make sure you book your table first to avoid missing out. There’s up to 40% off to enjoy with speciality dining packages too.
- Kids ages 6-12 now dine at our specialty restaurants for only $10.
- Ages 5 and under eat free!
- Little cruisers get their very own menu — a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the “grownups” menu.
You’ll find coffee, tea, cordials and water all complementary onboard. But why stop there? We also offer a fantastic range of drinks packages to suit all ages and tastes. Book yours with a one-off payment and enjoy your holiday hassle-free.
Take your pick from our soft drink and wine packages, which can be pre-booked online or booked onboard. Or plump for one of our new alcoholic all-inclusive packages.
- Shops, boutiques and photographer
- Laundry and Ironing service
- Baby Sitting in your room (for children 6 months to 3 years old)
- Royal Gift Packages (flowers, fruit, wine, onboard cakes, room decorations…)
- WiFi and Internet packages