Costa's ships are floating resorts, including every facility you could dream to make your holiday perfect.
From full board to onboard activities, sports and wellness facilities, not to mention evening and night-time entertainment, a Costa Cruise includes all you could ask for from a holiday. To make your time on board and ashore even more special, there are lots of extra services to choose from.
CABIN INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF A CRUISE
• All our cabins has every comfort you need for a pleasant stay: private bathrooms with soap bars and liquid soap for the shower, air conditioning, telephone, cable radio, satellite TV and safe. Your cabin is cleaned daily and all the linen you require (sheets and towels) is supplied and changed regularly.
FOOD AND DRINK
• You always enjoy full board on board Costa. The full board includes coffee in the morning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and buffets.
• Meals by the pool and mouthwatering dinners at the restaurant: every day you have the choice of a relaxed bite to eat at the buffet, or a more traditional dinner in the main restaurant.
SNACKS AND SPECIAL MENUS
• Delicious culinary events.
• Dinners with a special menu, created by Bruno Barbieri, the Italian chef who has a total of seven stars to his name.
• Light, vegetarian and vegan menus.
• Special diets, gluten-free dishes for coeliac or hypoglycemic dishes for diabetes sufferers, and special dishes for people with food allergies or intolerances.
• A world of entertainment activities: games, competitions, treasure hunts, tournaments, parties, karaoke, theme evenings.
• Children's entertainment, Squok and Teen Clubs divided by age group: Mini Club with special Peppa Pig-themed activities (ages 3-6 years), Maxi Club (ages 7-11), Teen Club Junior (ages 12-14), Teen Club (ages 15-17).
• Music shows, cabaret and talent shows in the theatre, dance and parties every night.
TIME TO RELAX
• Use of the pools and jacuzzis on the lidos, sun loungers and beach towels.
• Use of the ship's special areas and facilities: library and card room.
• Use of the ship's special areas and facilities: gym, multi-sport pitches, jogging track.
• Gym classes (aerobics, stretching, dance exercises, step aerobics) led by gym instructors.
SPA & WELLNESS
DRINKS, BARS AND SPECIAL RESTAURANTS